Monday, July 28, 2008

Mac New View Mineralize Skinfinish Makeup Review

Mac New View Mineralize Skinfinish Makeup Review. I've just tried the new Mac Mineralize Skinfinish and I love the results. My skin looks flawless natural and radiant. I'm new to Mac and I must say that I am impressed. Lately I've been playing around with baked products, eye shadows, blush which is why when I found out about their baked foundation featuring a new highlighter I just had to have it.
Here's What the Product Looks Like


If you're wondering exactly how radiant your skin can look I also added a after picture so you can see the results for yourself.
Overall with the new Mineralize Skinfinish my skin is glowing, healthy looking and most importantly natural. It doesn't look like I have a ton of makeup on but it covers everything. You can apply this with a regular mineral brush and you can watch my youtube demo for more tips. Leave your thoughts on the product and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment