Sunday, August 17, 2008

L'oreal Infallible Lip Gloss Review


L'oreal Infallible Lip Gloss Review. When I first purchased L'oreal the Infalliable Lip Gloss I choose a nice red shade called Rebel Red. I adore red lipgloss. To be honest this product was really a let down for me.

Here's What The L'oreal Infallible Lip Gloss Claims To Do: Last 4-6 Hours
Non Tacky
No Touchups
No Topcoats
Keeps Lips Smooth, Soft and Glossy For up to 6 Hours.

Here's What I loved About This Product:
As far as color goes I think the fact that there are 16 different shades for one to choose from you're bound to find one that looks good on you. I really loved the color of this gloss it was very shiny, and looked like a great color for my lips.

What I didn't Like About This Product: As far as the Infalliable lipgloss lasting 6 hours there is no way it lasted that long. After I first applied the product I waited a while, loved the color and then got something to drink. To my surprise my lipgloss was on the lid of my cup. Then as I went to wipe my mouth my color showed up on my napkin. Very very disappointing. That was only test one.

As far as test two I decided to wear the color without drinking or eating anything to see if the color would last longer. The good news is that the product did last a bit longer maybe 5 hours or so but to be honest the lipcolor became tacky, sticky and my lips felt like ugh. The idea behind a Infallible Lip Gloss is wonderful and hopefully one day I will find one. This product however did not live up to the name one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment