Monday, September 15, 2008

Nars Llipstick Reviews


Nars lipstick reviews. As a best of sephora winner for the past few years I knew I had to try Nars lipstick for myself. After all I'm so in love with their blushes that I just knew the lipstick would be a hit.

What it says it does
A pure, creamy lipstick formula for bold color. Nars Lipsticks are enriched with vitamin E to increase wearability and keep true color intact. Sheer finish creates the most natural, stained-looking lips. Semi-matte produces velvety, full-bodied lips. Finally, satin fashions creamy, moist-looking lips.

What it does: I have to be honest and say that I'm not a big fan of most lipstick brands but after trying Nars lipstick i'm hooked. The color is highly pigmented, creamy and lasts for a very long time. I even have my mom hooked on the brand. I'd have to say that Nars lipstick is like having the fun of lipgloss, and the sophistication of lipstick all rolled into one. Meaning my lips new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment