Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Revlon Custom Creations Review


Revlon Custom Creations Review. Revlon Custom Creations is a new liquid makeup that allows you to adjust between 5 different shades in one bottle. Which is great if you tan easily or switch different complexion shades throughout the year.

What Revlon Says It Does: Innovative bottle offers five shade settings, making it easy to fine-tune your foundation shade for the perfect match. Simply turn the dial to adjust shade from lighter to darker. Lightweight formula blends seamlessly into skin for a naturally flawless look. Available in a range of skin tones from light to deep. SPF 15

What I Say It Does: The whole concept of this product is great. To only have to buy one product a year and it matches all the shades of your skin. I was so excited about this product because there have been so many times where I have purchased a liquid foundation only to get it home and not be my correct shade. It sucks! Anyway I purchased the custom creation shade deep. I first applied it to my arm to see what shade I would be. As I tried them on it seemed none of them were my shade. They were all too light and made me look ashy. I'm a African American women, you guys know that if you read my blog. I'm not even that dark maybe like a medium-dark caramel color or brown skin. I have friends that are darker then me ...The point is that there aren't enough dark shades for this custom creations. By looking at the bottle it would seem that I would be a shade somewhere in the middle but when I applied even the darkest shade it made me look ashy. Maybe it has something to do with the ingredients in the makeup.. I don't know.

I also found this product to be very sticky, which was very weird. It seemed to bunch up on my skin. Overal this product for me is a no go. If anyone else has had a better experience let me know because for me I'm very unhappy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment