Breast Cancer Awareness Month How You Can Give Back. As many of you know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and with that being said many companies are donating big sums based off of our pink purchases made in the month of Oct. You can see of the products and ways you can help donate by looking below.
This October, Sephora is honoring women affected by breast cancer by offering pretty pink products that bring hope and add color to their lives. In celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Sephora has created five exclusive items and will donate $1 from the sale of each to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF): an organization dedicated to breast cancer prevention by finding a cure during our lifetime through funding clinical and translational research worldwide.
“Supporting a cause that impacts the lives of so many women is an honor for Sephora,” says Margarita Arriagada, Senior Vice President of Merchandising. “Beauty is much more than what’s on the surface; it’s about inner strength, empowerment and courage, and we are privileged to join the fight against breast cancer.”
Feel empowered with the color pink:
* Sephora Collection Pop Up Hair Brush ($8)-The Sephora Pop-Up Travel Brush in an exclusive pink for Breast Cancer is the on-the-go beauty essential. With a slim case and handy mirror, it’s the desired size and shape for your purse, carry-on or travel makeup bag.
* Sephora Collection Pink Color-to-Go Palette ($15) - Sephora’s signature limited edition palette is perfectly portable. Complete with eight wearable eyeshadows, four lip glosses and a blush to match any skin tone, it’s an indispensible kit to create any look.
* Sephora Collection Pink Eyelash Curler ($16) – This precision engineered, pinch proof eyelash curler in pink goes beyond the basic stainless steel construction and silicone rubber pads with advanced technology and superior design to create the ultimate tool for wide open, professional-looking lashes.
* Sephora Collection Compact Mirror ($18) – A pink rhinestone studded mirror for beauty touch ups for a good cause. This beautifully crafted metallic pink mirror offers dual magnification and comes with a protective organza pouch.
* Sephora Collection Brush Set ($60) – The perfect travel companion, this ten piece brush set features brushes for face, eye and lip with a pink travel case. The set includes both natural and synthetic brushes and is perfect for the makeup novice or beauty pro.
This October, experience the beauty-full power of pink with this limited-edition collection that gives back! Sephora’s Breast Cancer Awareness products will be available this October at all Sephora stores.