Monday, September 13, 2010

How I Organize My Lipstick Collection

How I Organize My Lipstick Collection. Lipstick storage ideas. We all know that my blog is called addicted to lipstick, since clearly I am addicted to lipstick lol. So how exactly does a lipstick junky store all of her lippie products? I knew I needed some way to store my lip products and too clearly be able to see what product and colors I'm grabbing so I started to search for a solution. Luckily I cam across this The Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer by Lori Greiner. It's available at QVC and you can also purchase it from ebay stores.

The cosmetic organizer is designed to store all cosmetic products blush, foundation etc but I use it only for lipsticks and lipgloss products. ( See my pics below) I can spin it around and see all of my colors which are perfectly organized to showcase whatever color I want to wear. I also store my lipgloss products in little containers which you can see to the left of the organizer. Since I have so many lip products I then also store my products in a tray bin which you can also see below. This I got from walmart.



















No comments:

Post a Comment