Saturday, December 18, 2010
Puzzle Quest 2
Puzzle Quest 2 is a brand new adventure from Infinite Interactive, the award winning developer of the supreme puzzle-rpg experience. Featuring a hallmark blend of match-3 gem matching and fantasy, Puzzle Quest 2 offers a captivating, rewarding, and accessible journey for players of all skill levels as they make their way to reclaim the once peaceful village of Verloren from the evil clutch of the demon Gorgon. Players will get closer to the Puzzle Quest action than ever before with a more intimate viewpoint of the world and choose from any of four character classes, Sorcerer, Templar, Barbarian, or Assassin, each providing interesting twists on class-specific mechanics for hours of replay ability. Players will level up their character to progress through the adventure in Story Mode or dive into Instant Action, Tournament Mode, or Multiplayer Mode for a rich and diverse gameplay experience.
A true sequel to the original Puzzle Quest and the ultimate delivery system for what puzzle gamers crave.
• A Supreme Puzzle Adventure with a Purpose – Puzzle Quest 2 features more active elements allowing players to swing weapons with both hands, use sidekicks to access never before seen spells, and actively equip shields to wield in battle making every move meaningful and never passive.
• Absorbing Gameplay – An immersive fantasy universe with vivid color, depth, and life provides a much bigger sense of exploration with a focus on battles that will drive the player forward, allowing them to seamlessly progress through the story for a much deeper adventure than ever before.
• Designed For Ultimate Character Progression – Puzzle Quest 2 is designed to be easy to learn, but hard to master as players move through the game by leveling up their character. Four different character classes, Sorcerer, Templar, Barbarian and Assassin will constantly challenge players as they learn new skills and abilities.
• Become a Part of The Puzzle Quest Action – Players can immerse themselves into the Puzzle Quest community with multiplayer and online leaderboards, allowing them to experience new levels of challenges with their customized character.
• OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
• Processor: Intel® Core 2 @ 1.8 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0 Ghz
• Memory: 1GB RAM
• Graphics: 256 Mb (GeForce® 7 / Radeon® X800)
• DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
• Hard Drive: 475 MB Available HDD Space
• Sound: DirectX® 9 Compatible Sound Card