Sunday, September 19, 2010

2012 Doomsday


When i first started watching this movie I taught to myself “how bad can it be?! it will be at least a decent watchable movie ..” . I was wrong .

This movie is just horrible . Everything in it is badly done , including the acting . I doubt there is one thing anyone will like about this movie . I can even say it is the worst movie I have seen in my entire life ! I have never rated a movie with 1 until now.
I just want to know : was this a low budget movie ? Because if it was I would somehow understand why I was put trough this horror of watching this movie . Special effects are like in the ’50s , the acting is like of 10 year old kids , the attention to details is non existent , the background sound is probably from another movie . And this is only the stuff i can think about now .

I wouldn’t recommend this movie to anyone , not even the people i hate .. If you think of watching this movie DON’T ! Skip directly to “Cloverfield” if you want to see a new good action movie . I know i should have done the same !


No comments:

Post a Comment