Monday, March 28, 2011

How to Age Like a Supermodel

 


Brooke Shields, Paulina Porizkova-Ocasek, Patti Hansen and Yasmin Le Bon may be supermodels with supergenes - it's hard to believe they're all age 45 and older. We asked them how they've maintained their looks (and their outlooks) with diet, exercise, beauty rituals, lifestyle changes and attitude adjustments. For more from each of these models-turned-role-models, check out our April issue.
"How to Age Like a Supermodel" \\ Brooke Shields \\ Photo: Patrick Demarchelier
 
Stay fit
 
Photo: Patrick Demarchelier
"I'm very proud of being fit and strong at this age. I like to Spin three times a week at least and couple it with yoga. I've been dancing on Broadway for years, so when I'm in a show, my muscle memory comes right back. It's like being an athlete." - Brooke Shields, 45

No comments:

Post a Comment