Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mac Viva Glam Lady Gaga 2 Lipstick and Lipgloss Swatches

Mac Viva Glam Lady Gaga 2 Lipstick and Lipgloss Swatches. For the girls that love nude hues, The Viva Glam Lady Gaga 2 lipsticks were perfect nude colors for many complexions. I fell in love with the lipgloss and I believe it will fit many skin tones, however the lipstick was a tad light for my taste and it may be better suited for lighter complexions. I'm about a NC45/50 so any complexion lighter than that may be able to pull it off. It also depends on how light you like your nudes to be. I find that If I apply the gloss over the lipstick it looks better on my complexion. Look below to see my swatches.

Product Photos






Swatch of Mac Viva Glam Lady Gaga 2 Lipgloss





Swatch of
Mac Viva Glam Lady Gaga 2 Lipstick










No comments:

Post a Comment