Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mac Wonder Woman Swatches and Review

Mac Wonder Woman Swatches and Review. The Mac Wonder Woman collection featured jumbo sized products and bold colors for everyone to love. I manged to grab quite a few items and this time I made sure to buy early so that I could get everything I wanted. Also for those of you wondering about the exclusive items they are now on sale. The tote bag is however already sold out, but you may be able to pick up it from ebay. I ordered the T-shirt so it should be here by the end of next week. In the mean time look below to see my swatches from the collection.

Product Photos ( Pretty packaging featuring Wonder Woman )










Swatches of Eyeshadow Palette Valiant ( Gorgeous green hues, formula is smooth goes on easily and very pigmented)







Swatches of MSF Golden Lariant ( Blends in perfectly with my skintone, sorry you can' t see it more in the pics).










Swatches of Blush Amazon Princess







Swatches of Lipgloss Athena's Kiss and Lipstick Heroine ( I'm not really fan of the jumbo size of Athena's kiss. The applicator is way to big)









Swatch of Nailpolish Spirit of Truth





No comments:

Post a Comment